|Portrayed by||Anna Karen|
|Introduced by|| Corinne Hollingworth (1996)|
|First Appearance||21 March 1996|
|Duration||1996–98, 2001–04, 2007–11 2013-|
|Date of Birth||17th December 1939|
Sal is Peggy Mitchell's Sister. She first appeared in 1996, for Peggy's Birthday. In 2002 she returned for her Great Niece's naming Party, in 2004 returned for Niece, Sam's, wedding to Andy Hunter, her final memorial appearance was in 2007, for Nephew, Phil's, Wedding to Stella Crawford. She still pops up in the Square on numerous occasions, when big things happen, such as weddings.
Throughout Sal's appearances, she has been called "Aunt Sal". She is played by Anna Karen.
Anna Karen has appeared in 41 Episodes over a period of 15 Years.
She will return for a one off episode on 22nd November 2013 at the wedding of Roxy and Alfi
List of Appearances
- 1996 for Peggy's 54th birthday, which also coincided with the Birth of Ben Mitchell
- 1997 to support Peggy through her breast Cancer. And, Grant and Tiffinys blesing where she stands in for absent Peggy. She also appeared at Christmas 1997.
- 2001 for Peggy and Harry Slater's engagement party
- 2002 for Louise Fowler's naming party
- 2003 for Jamie Mitchell's Funeral
- 2004 for Sam Mitchell and Andy Hunter's wedding
- 2007 for Phil Mitchell and Stella Crawford's Wedding. Also, for her Birthday and Christmas 2007
- 2008 to keep an eye on Billy Mitchell and Honey Mitchell as they run The Queen Victoria. She later returns for Archie Mitchell and Peggy Mitchell's engagement party. And, Christmas Eve.
- 2009 at Janine Butcher's house for dinner, where she drunkenly reveals that Peggy was a Pole Dancer in the 60's. Sal also returns for Peggy and Archie's Wedding. Sal returned in December for her birthday, but found out the Mitchell's forgot. When making trouble during the Christmas dinner, hosted by the Mitchell's, she caused trouble by spreading rumours. She later found out about the Mitchell'sfiancial troubles and sheperformed a fire eating act, which was a success. Then for her 70th Birthday.
- 2010 for a Family Meal then Ronnie Mitchell and Jack Branning's wedding.
- 2011 For when Ronnie Mitchell goes missing.
- 2013 Appears at Roxy and Alfie's wedding ceremony
- 2014 Returns for Phil Mitchell's wedding to Sharon.
- 2015 Returns to talk to Claudette Hubbard and warn her over something she remembers about her.
- 2016 Returns to help Phil look for Peggy whose dying from cancer.
- 2016 Returned For Peggys Funeral
- 2016 Ronnie Hen night
- 2017 Ronnie and Jack 2nd Wedding
- 2017 Ronnie and Roxy's funeral